The Simple Steps of Silca System
Who We Are
We manufacture and distribute innovative, environment friendly and sustainable building products.
Welcome to Silca System
Silca System is a 400 x 450mm, 100% Recycled, engineered polycarbonate grate which is screw fixed directly to the joists of a standard timber deck construction, or to floating joist system for over membrane or slab. It provides a flat, braced surface on which to lay almost any kind of paving material, whether it be concrete pavers, porcelain, travertine, tiles, brick, natural stone or the many other options available in the market today.Read More
“We’re very happy with the end result”
“Silca paving system for the Granite paver deck turned out to be brilliant and outperformed our expectations.”
“Very happy with Silca System, saved us a fair bit of $$$$$”
“The Silca paving system was excellent to install – 4 hours to install 50+sqm of the Silca grates. – 2 people working on it – one person placing one person screwing them down.
“Definitely a great system for these applications, no other solution would have beat it.”
“Very easy to Install”
“The decision to use Silca System® for our new deck was an easy one. We wanted a unique, low maintenance deck but found composite decking far too expensive.”
“The Silca System® substructure and Travertine was an answer to the ongoing upkeep problems we had with our old wood deck. The Silca Grate™ was very simple to install”
LOOKING TO PURCHASE SILCA SYSTEM FOR YOUR NEXT DECK?
Every Project is different, so please contact us for a quote.
Advantages and Benefits of Silca System®
- Silca System is a highly innovative, revolutionary, one of a kind construction product
- Silca System is the only product on the market which supports any kind of paving on timber joists, with options for on membrane and ground applications
- Silca System is designed to keep super strong in any climate! From the snow and ice of the Southern Alps to the tropical heat and moisture of North Queensland and the Pacific Islands!
- Silca System provides reduced Fire Risk! With non-combustible pavers on top, it does not allow falling hot ash or embers to smoulder into the deck and substructure. We also offer a Fire retardant Silca Grate rated V-0 upon special order.
- Silca System (including paving) is more economical than Kwila, Accoya and other hardwood decking, and is over 100% cheaper than the construction of an elevated concrete slab (the only other existing way to have paving at height)
- Silca System is manufactured from 100% recycled materials, allowing for a more environmentally friendly deck/patio as opposed to unsustainable hardwoods
- Silca System used in conjunction with pavers, provides a maintenance free, durable raised patio, without the continuous maintenance hassles and ongoing costs of wooden decking.
- Silca System can be used for a wide variety of applications: Decks, Patios, Stairs, Ramps, Paths, Bridges, Docks, Around Pools, Commercial and Civil Applications